For those of you who haven't heard yet, we'll be using a service called Evernym to keep in touch with people. Evernym allows JoD (or Andrea, if JoD isn't available) to send ONE message and have it get delivered, vial email and text messaging, to everyone who has followed the ONealAquatics Channel. If you'd like more information on the process, check out our blog post here.
We've already begun transitioning to relaying all important information through the Evernym Channel.
Here's how to follow it:
- Go to the ONealAquatics Channel by clicking here.
- Click on "Follow"
- Create a free and completely private account (your Evernym user name can be your name or something else)
- ADD A PHONE NUMBER (we highly, highly recommend this. Why? Phone is the easiest and fastest way to get in contact with people in case of emergency. All information is held confidential. Evernym is devoted to never selling private info - ever.)
- Verify your email address and phone number (otherwise we can't contact you) and follow the instructions.
- Let Andrea know (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any problems verifying your information (or any other issues).
Thanks! We look forward to better serving you and your children.