Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sad to see Brooke leave!

As posted by JoD on Facebook:

"It is very sad news but this will be my daughter Brooke's last week of teaching. Hopefully not forever, but for a while. She has another job that gives her benefits and that is what her and her husband deserve before they get pregnant. I know that this will break some hearts, but know that we have some great instructors that are staying with us through the Fall/Winter months. Kayla, Big Ben, Dalton, Riley, Ramey, and Noelle. JoD and Rob will probably be popping in and out as well. We'll keep you posted on the weekly schedules! It's going to be a great rest of the year!" - JoD

Today is the first day for being at the Super 8 pool. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please don't hesitate to leave a comment here or on Facebook and we'll address them!

Also, is there a specific brand of swim diaper you would recommend to new parents? If so, leave a comment below and we'll add it to the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I use both Huggies and Pampers disposable swim diapers. I cover them with Op or Finis reusable swim diapers. The cheap plastic covers NEVER fit and always let the poop out. There is a Charlie Banana brand of reusable swim diaper that works okay, but soaks in more water. Not my favorite. Op and Finis are my favorite. They really hug to my kids legs and I've never had poop seep out.

    ReplyDelete